Cafe Moshe's at Palladium

 Ground Floor, Palladium Mall, Senapti Bapat Marg, Lower Parel Mumbai


Cafe Moshe’s occupies a section of Palladium’s lobby and quite unimaginative. It’s been furnished to relate a hotel lobby lounge with booths and bucket chairs dressed in dark upholstery. A lobby generally implies a wait, which is what I got at Cafe Moshe’s, which can seat about 80 people. Considering the meal I had there on a weekday afternoon, it was full. The fairytale ended there itself. 




As I looked around I saw similar reactions and behavioral traits from other diners, who were at least privileged enough to be seated and have some form of food item on their table.
I was seated by 2 pm, but was served at 2:45 pm, by which time I could have taken three rounds of the three- storey mall. 

The menu focuses on small plates -- appetizers, both hot and cold, sandwiches and salad -- pasta --fish and chicken.

Food Talk

After waiting, I finally had my food placed on my table.

My order :- 
Hummus Lebanes-ish with Falafel, Chickpea, Extra Virgin Oil and Paprika (Rated 3.5 / 5)






They have a lot more varieties in Hummus and they are good. Excellent flavor and the spices added to the mixture is perfect. Well presented and tasted very good. 

Next came my Classic Penne Arabiata. Penne tossed with Olives, Paprika and Cherry Tomatoes. (Rated 4 /5)
I am not a fan of tomatoes, but when they come in the dish, I just gulp them down with a big bite. But the tomatoes in this pasta were cheesy and flavors were mixed well. No difficulty in gulping down, I dived onto my pasta and loved it.




The only thing that I cannot understand is why it takes so long for all the chefs here to assemble dishes that require less or no cooking. Service here is slow and it takes awhile before someone will notice your presence and comes to take your order. 

All in all the food is what drives you here. Its excellent. The only thing that they need to work on is the Service. 

Cost for two is Rs. 1000 approximately.